Social & Welfare Club
Motto: Sharing is Caring
Aims: Club has been founded to develop the social cooperation spirit in GIL, to help people who need directly or indirectly by means of charity organizations and activities.
• To build responsiveness among students about the social responsibilities.
• To involve students with extracurricular activities ahead of academic part.
• To serve the society in its possible need and perform the responsibilities to the society.
• To generate opportunity of learning by doing for society.
• To develop leadership skill among the students.
• To promote the intercultural relations and welfare of students.
• To organize different co-activities for and on behalf of the students.
• To facilitate conductive academic environment in the campus.