Centre for Research and Innovation
GIL-centre for research and innovation
Geeta Institute of Law, since its inception in 2007, has been promoting research activities amongst the students and faculties. Research work is a continuous process on various levels at many places simultaneously. In any subject or any field day by day knowledge is adding new dimensions from the corners of the world. Therefore, it becomes very much essential to invent new ways to establish a proper knowledge sharing system. The GIL Centre for Research and Innovation has been established with a view to enhance research capabilities amongst the students and other interested in law at various stages.
Aims and Objective behind establishing this centre:
- To invite essays from students to explore their own views on any topic which involve certain kind of research.
- Students pursuing law who have an aim to become a judicial officer get a best opportunity to learn about judgment writing by participating in judgment writing competition.
- Not only students but also an advocate, faculties, researcher, scholars are also interested in participating in various research works so, for them we organize national and international seminar, workshops etc.
- For law students who particularly want to litigate are welcome to submit their case comment.
- Human being is fallible in nature, therefore everyone need to be developed in every sphere of life. It means our faculties also need development for them. So we organize Faculty Development Programmes.
- This center particularly laid emphasis on carrying out advanced studies and interdisciplinary research on numerous issues.