1. Which stream should a candidate choose in 12th class to pursue a career in law?
A candidate can pursue degree in Law after doing 12th class from any stream i.e. Humanities, Commerce, Medical, Non-Medical etc.
2. Who can pursue LLB?
Anyone having a Graduation or Post Graduation degree in any field can pursue LLB.
3. What is the minimum percentage of marks required to take admission in BA.LL.B/BBA.LL.B /LL.B/LL.M?
For admission in BA.LL.B/BBA.LL.B a student should have 45% or higher marks in 12th Class subject to the concerned University or Institution and in LL.B a student should have minimum 45% or higher marks in Graduation or Post Graduation subject to the concerned University.
4. What is the age criterion to take admission in BA.LL.B/BBA.LL.B/LL.B/LL.M?
The age criterion for admission in BA.LL.B/BBA.LL.B/LLB/LLM is subject to the discretion of concerned University or Institution.
5. Can a person practice in any Legal Field after law or they need to do specialization?
A student can practice in any field after his/her Law Degree. There is no need of any specialization but it can be done by the candidate for better practice.
6. Is it possible to do LLB/BA.LL.B/BBA.LL.B in online or distant mode?
Being a professional course, LLB/BA.LL.B/BBA.LL.B cannot be done in Online or Distant mode.
7. Who can apply for government jobs after doing Law?
Every Law graduate with the required percentage can appear for the government exams.
8. What is the difference between BA.LL.B and BBA.LL.B?
In BA.LL.B the subjects studied with Law are of humanities field and in BBA.LL.B the subjects studied with Law are of Business Administration.
9.What are the Career options after law?
There are numerous options available to a student after completing LLB/BA.LL.B/BBA.LL.B. A student can opt for Government jobs and appear for different exams. A student can go for Individual practice, Corporate, Law Firms, and Job in Banking Institutions etc.
10. What is to be done after Law Degree to practice in Court?
The student has to enroll himself/herself with the State Bar Council and then clear the All India Bar Examination and get their License to practice.