International Seminar 2019
International Seminar on “Environmental Issues” by Centre for Environmental Studies @ Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat, Delhi NCR .[Nov-10 ,2019]. Submit by 25th Oct.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Geeta Group of Institutions run by KR Education Society was started in 1992. Today GGI is a galaxy of eleven Institutes under the banner of Geeta Group of Institutions (GGI).
Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) was established in 2007 offering BA.LL.B. (Hons.) &, BBA.LL.B. (Hons.) 5-years programs, LL.B 3-years program and LL.M 2-years program. The Institute is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and approved by the Bar Council of India.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR
Centre for Environmental Studies of Geeta Institute of Law is organizing an International Seminar on the topic “Role of Welfare State in Eliminating Environmental Hazards and Promoting Sustainable Development.” on 10th November, 2019 and proudly invites keynote speakers from leading Universities across the Globe.
THEME OF THE SEMINAR
Theme is Role of Welfare State in Eliminating Environmental Hazards and Promoting Sustainable Development
SUB-THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
- Industrial growth v. Pollutions checks
2. Role of NGO’s in protecting environment
3. Environment globalization and tortuous liability
4. Impact of climate change on human beings
5. Role of International treaties in eliminating environmental pollution
6. Conflicting ideologies of law and politics on concept of pollution
7. Smart city v. sustainable city
8. Role of tribes in preserving ecosystems globally
9. 2030 agenda for sustainable development: Contributing towards the protection of environment
10. Continuing developments in science and technology: Steps taken by welfare estate for stringent legal reforms
11. World’s unprecedented water crisis: Debating the role of welfare state and its institutions
Note:The theme and sub themes are not exhaustive; the author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub themes.
- Submission of Abstract–25th in October 2019
- Confirmation of Abstract-26th October 2019
Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form (only Soft copies of all)
2nd Nov 2019
- International Seminar-10th Nov 2019 (Sunday)
The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and Contact Number
FULL RESEARCH PAPER
- The paper should not exceed 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- There can be only an author and one co-author. Inclusion of more than one co-author will result in automatic disqualification.
- Registration fee as per each author
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style: Bluebook 20th Edition
- All correspondence must be sent to email: email@example.comAll submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submission will be disqualified.
|(Category I) FOR STUDENTS|
|Foreign National||$25 USD|
|(Category II) ACADEMICIANS, LEGAL PRACTITIONERS AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS ETC|
|Foreign National||$ 50 USD|
- Registration fee includes seminar kit, tea and lunch.
All the delegates are requested to bring one hard copy of the original Full Paper and ID Proof along with them.
- Top three paper presentations from each Category (I & II) shall be rewarded.
- Certificate of participation shall be given to all participants.
All participants must register themselves by filling the following online Google form on or before 2nd Nov 2019.
- Payment can be made through RTGS/NEFT or Demand Draftwhich is to be drawn in favour ofGeeta Institute of law, payable at Panipat. The receipt of payment so made must be attached in the online Google form for registration on or before 2nd Nov 2019.
- If the participants/presenters are willing to pay through Demand Draft then the Institution must receive the actual Demand Draft on or before 2nd Nov 2019.
Bank Name: Yes Bank Ltd, Samalkha
RTGS/NEFT: Geeta Institute of Law
Account No: 017494600000077
IFSC code: YESB0000174
Account Type: Saving
- Demand Draft (Crossed DD to be drawn in favor of “GEETA INSTITUTE OF LAW,”payable at Panipat) on or before 2nd November 2019.
- Note: Registration fee is not refundable. The institute will not provide any TA/DA.
Deadline submission of abstract is 25th oct,2019.
- Convener– Ms. Neelam Ruhal( Assistant Professor)
- CO-CONVENER- Divyanshu Chaudhary(Assistant Professor)
- Ms Richa ,7206311235
- Mr Mohit Kaushik , 9999244861
- Mr Sagar, 9050267916
- Ms Rashi , 9896178766
- Ms Shefali Aggarwal, 7027095250
For any further clarification, please contact on the following:
For International Seminar Brochure, Click here
For Registration, Click here
For Website, Click here